Thoughts on preparing for tomorrow in the Garden State...

If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NewJersey.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, June 8, 2009

Survival Seed Vault

I received my first survival seed vault today. I have plans to buy 3 more over the next year, all to be stored in my root cellar for, you know, whenever.

Needless to say I have a few co-workers that think I'm nuts. But as I told them, "When you get tired of the looting and the riots, when you grow hungry waiting for your precious government to bring you food and water, I'll be all alone listening to the birds chirp while I tend to my garden. And NO, you can't get my address..........but you CAN start reading survival blogs if you want to survive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post Jay. I need to get myself a couple survival seed vaults. They're a great prep to have.

matthiasj
Kentucky Preppers Network

Bullseye said...

Got 2 of them my self Jay, one to use now and one to barter later on. Good for you and NO you are not crazy. I may be but I don't think you are. LOL

Bullseye
Code Name "Bullseye"

New Jersey Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. New Jersey Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.